Radiant skin is every woman’s dream. It is a terrible feeling to have dull, dry skin. It becomes almost a headache to put make up because you will have to put more and more in order to cover dark circles under the eyes, or ever to moisturize a flaky skin. You have always to remember that good skin comes from inside.
- Spinach: Spinach is an excellent sources of vitamin K. It is also a great source of Vitamins, B2, B12, and Vitamin E. These are very essential elements for a healthy radiant skin.
- Blueberries: These blue diamonds are rich in fiber, vitamin C, vitamin K, and manganese. Blueberries are also considered as the king of antioxidants, so you will not just have a great skin, you will also delay your aging clock a little bit.
- Eggs: Protein is in general good for a radiant glowing skin, but eggs is full of vitamins B2, B12, and B6. It is also essential for your zinc, iron and copper intake.
- Watermelon: Summer is coming and watermelon is going to be everywhere. So make it a duty to include watermelon in your diet. It is a great source of vitamin B6 and also vitamin C. In addition, watermelon keeps you hydrated.
- Salmon: The best source for Omega-3 fatty acids. It makes your skin supple and radiant if eat regularly.
- Walnuts: Walnuts is full of vitamin E that is great for your skin. It also contains Omega 3 fats and Manganese. So, snack on walnuts whenever you can.