Adieu Acne! Acne can be a real nightmare for every women or man out there. It can leave you with a scared, botched face, and it will be impossible for you to apply make up, or just enjoy a fresh face day. While many girls and women stress to realize the dream of an acne free face, I say relax and take a deep breath. Today your dream of a flawless face is possible, just follow these tricks.
- Diet: Yes diet. Diet is the first thing you want to change if you want to get rid of acne. Stay away from greasy, sticky food, and spicy food. Be sure to include fruits and vegetables in your daily intake. Another way to take your diet to the next level is by juicing. Juicing can be of a great help to clean up your system which automatically is going to clear up your skin from all impurities including acne. I personally juice at least 1 day a week. If my schedule allows it I juice for the an entire week.
- Choose the right products: You really have to become good at choosing the right products for your skin. Some of the products will irritate your skin and that will cause acne. Worst case scenario, if that happens, don’t freak out, stop using the product and give your face a relaxation time.
- Stop touching your face using your hands: This is a mistake that all women do. We are all the time touching our face with our hands. Hands are just a kingdom of floating germs. So, no matter how itchy is your nose or your eyes, just don’t touch your face.
- Change your pillow case frequently: The face releases oil all the time, especially when we sleep. There must always be a spot that you miss when you are cleaning your face at night. Even with the most religious face cleaning routines, the face will still release oils. If you do not change that pillow case frequently you will cause your face to break out.
- Use a good tonic: Tonics are good for a reason. They work a magic when it comes to closing pores after you clean your face. So make sure to apply tonic at night before going to sleep.
- See a dermatologist: This should be your last solution. If you have used every trick in the book but your acne is just not clearing, you may have a health or skin problem that will not be detected until you make that visit to the dermatologist.
I hope this was helpful. And always remember you are beautiful. Do not let little imperfections ruin your confidence !
Voice out your opinion and leave a comment!