Women from the Middle East have always been known for gorgeous, long hair. It is just the most important part of their beauty. Therefore, they really pay special attention to their hair and its health. Moroccan women have their own tricks that are not known world wide to realize the dream of a beautiful long hair.
- Healthy Mediterranean diet: Morocco is known for its good food. It’s a great place to pick healthy diet habits since most of their dishes and eating routines are inspired by the Mediterranean. So, make sure to imitate Moroccans and include: Extra Virgin olive oil, fish, olives, greens, nuts,fruits and vegetables in your diet.
- Hot oil treatments: real Moroccan women are not great fans of commercial hair masks and treatments. They rather use the variety of oil treatments they have like Argan oil, EVOO, or essential oils.
- Do not wash your hair everyday: Women tend to wash their hair every day while taking a shower, which dries out the hair and leave you with split ends. Try to wash your hair twice to three times the most in the week.
- Use henna: If you do not color your hair, henna is a good solution for fine hair. It makes strong, shiny and healthy.
- Onion Juice and honey: I know what you are going to say. The onion will leave a hideous odor on my hair. However, if you use a good shampoo that has a nice smell to it, nobody will notice the smell. Onion and honey is a great formula for strong healthy hair, proven by many moroccan women and also middle eastern women.
- Avocado: smash and avocado, add honey to it. then apply through your hair. Put on a shower cap for 20 minutes, then rinse it with warm water.